Food Tank, in collaboration with the Discovery Partners Institute, the University of Illinois Urbana Champaign, Illinois Tech, Northwestern University, Chicagoland Food & Beverage, and IL Agri-Food Alliance, is hosting a Summit focusing on digitization across the food supply chain, highlighting the technological innovations created in Illinois or by Illinois-based companies and individuals.
Discount Code: DiscoveryPartners
Danielle Nierenberg, President, Food Tank
Bill Jackson, Executive Director of the Discovery Partners Institute (DPI)
MODERATOR: Michelle Relerford, Weekday Morning Co-Anchor for NBC 5 News
Illinois Lieutenant Governor Juliana Stratton
MODERATOR: Michael Hirtzer, Ag Reporter Bloomberg
1. Amy Jones, VP R&D North America, Griffith Foods
2. Ben Kreider, R&D Transformation Director, Mars, Incorporated
3. Beth Conerty, Integrated Bioprocessing Research Laboratory and the Food Science Human Nutrition Pilot Processing Plant
4. Natalie Shmulik, CEO, The Hatchery Chicago
MODERATOR: Danielle Nierenberg, Food Tank
1. Mark Kaplan, Co-Founder, Envisible
2. Lav Varshney, University of Illinois, SalesForce, Kocree Inc (AI technology)
3. Luke Saunders, Founder and CEO, Farmer’s Fridge
4. Marc Zornes, Founder, Winnow
MODERATOR: Mike Sula, food writer, Chicago Reader
Jean-Pierre Comte, President, Barilla USA.
MODERATOR: Shayna Harris, Forbes Contributor (TENT)
1. Gerald Oksanen, Project Manager, Datassential
2. Dan Whitacre, Senior director of R&D and Tech Transfer, Kroger
3. Anthony Edwards, Co-Founder, EatOkra
4. Natalie Lau, Global Sustainability Manager, Molson Coors (TBD)
5. Lucie Basch, Co-founder, Too Good To Go
MODERATOR: Ariel Cheung, Journalist Chicago Tribune
Speaker to be announced soon!
MODERATOR: Brett Chase, Environmental Journalist, Chicago Sun-Times
Ertharin Cousin, Founder and CEO, Food Systems for the Future
And more to be announced soon!
Food Tank members get FREE tickets. Join HERE.
Don’t miss this incredible event!
100% of ticket sales donated to Feeding Illinois.